Summary of editorial
* three pull-up bars of different heights
* parallel bars that are 1-2 feet off the ground (good for L-sit, planche, and handstand pushups)
* pushup bars (horizontal bars 1-2 feet off the ground)
* a bench with a bar above it (good for rows)
* a bench with a bar to hold your feet (good for situps)
* an inclined bench with a bar for your hands/feet (good for declined lying leg raises and inclined situps)
* an elliptical machine
* a rowing machine
Allegedly there's parallel bars somewhere in the park for dips, but I haven't been able to find them.
There is parking.